Plague Mask Beard Oil
THE BEARDED GRENADE
Scent Type: Warm | Spicy | Resinous | Tobacco
Walking the streets of Paris during the middle ages; plague doctors were a foreboding sight. Donning long overcoats, wide-brim hats, and crude, beak-like leather masks, plague doctors made their rounds to the sick and dying.
In an effort to block foul odors and protect themselves from infection, plague doctors filled their leather masks with a variety of strong smelling herbs and spices. It's from this grim period in history that the inspiration for our Plague Mask scent was born.
Dark and mysterious, but oh so wonderful, our Plague Mask beard oil is as enticing as it is unique. Initial impressions of warm cinnamon and clove mellow throughout the day to unveil notes of fine tobacco, antique leather, smoldering resins, rich coffee and sweet vanilla.
- Large 2 oz aluminum bottle with pump dispenser
- All-natural ingredients
- Includes mini drawstring bag for storage
- Made by hand in small batches in Buffalo, NY, USA
- Free shipping to the U.S.
How to apply:
Massage 3-5 drops into your beard and skin 1-2 times daily and enjoy a noticeably softer, smoother, and healthier beard than ever before.
Meadowfoam seed oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, rosehip oil, pomegranate seed oil, watermelon seed oil, castor oil, passion fruit seed oil, vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol), essential oil blend, fragrance*
- Smoothes and softens coarse beard hair
- Reduces beard breakage and split ends
- Strengthens beard hairs and helps promote growth
- Helps eliminate annoying beard itch
- Helps prevent unsightly beard dandruff (beardruff)
- Gives the beard a healthy shine
Want to learn more? Check out all of the awesome benefits of our unique beard oil blend.