Plague Mask Beard Balm
THE BEARDED GRENADE
Scent Type: Warm | Spicy | Resinous | Tobacco
Walking the streets of Paris during the middle ages; plague doctors were a foreboding sight. Donning long overcoats, wide-brim hats, and crude, beak-like leather masks, plague doctors made their rounds to the sick and dying.
In an effort to block foul odors and protect themselves from infection, plague doctors filled their leather masks with a variety of strong smelling herbs and spices. It's from this grim period in history that the inspiration for our Plague Mask scent was born.
Dark and mysterious, but oh so wonderful, our Plague Mask beard oil is as enticing as it is unique. Initial impressions of warm cinnamon and clove mellow throughout the day to unveil notes of fine tobacco, antique leather, smoldering resins, rich coffee, sweet vanilla, and dark patchouli.
- 2 oz
- All-natural ingredients
- Metal tin with screw top cap
- Includes metal pick and a drawstring bag for storage
- Made by hand in small batches in Buffalo, NY, USA
- Free shipping to the U.S.
How to apply:
Use included metal pick to scrape a pea sized amount of balm (depending on beard size) from the tin, soften balm between fingers and palms, apply to beard and skin.
Mango butter, meadowfoam seed oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, rosehip oil, pomegranate seed oil, watermelon seed oil, passionfruit seed oil, vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol), essential oil blend, fragrance*
- Smoothes and softens coarse beard hair
- Light hold helps tame flyaway hairs and aids in styling
- Strengthens beard hairs and helps promote growth
- Helps eliminate annoying beard itch
- Helps eliminate unsightly beard dandruff (beardruff)
- Gives the beard a healthy shine